Subject: [Leica] Re: Inspired but arrested
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:44:37 -0600

Daniel:

>So I could open a mall in a suburb to Chicago, bar all
>non-white ethnic groups, and if I had enough sympathetic white customers
>(who would not let themselves be interviewed outside the mall) then this
>would be totally legal?

Nope.  That's another fish entirely.  Once you invite the public onto your
land, there are certain things you can't do.  Can't discriminate on skin
color.

If photographers from the local press show up, you can bar them from taking
photos while on your land.  You can't bar them from taking photos while on
public land outside your mall.

Eric

Message from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (RE: [Leica] Inspired but arrested)