Subject: Re: [Leica] Joining The Fray In 2004
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:10:48 -0800

Len said:
Subject: [Leica] Joining The Fray In 2004

> After having been a digest subscriber and rather occasional subscriber for
> the past several years, I have decided to join the fray and become a
regular
> subscriber for 2004.<<

Plus he said a bunch of other stuff, but basically he's going to be one of
the crew on a regular basis.

Hi Len,
Therefore Len, welcome aboard the good ship LUG as we're about to launch
into a new year where no man has dared go before. And even though some of us
have lived through many of them and survived,  we're expecting a hell of a
ride in 2004. So fasten yer seat belt cause she's going to be a hum-dinger!
:-)

See you on the screen. :-)

ted