Subject: RE: [Leica] Now just inspired - Now Beamer
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:29:44 -0500

Jon,
  Well, I know some USA Audi pilots refer to BMWs as BM - or a derivative
there of :->

     And to get a bit back on track, those looking for an inexpensive
digital camera, I just got a new Panasonic Leica DMC-LC20 (DMC-F7)for $107
US on Ebay.  Granted it's a 2MP camera but it does have Leica lens, complete
with 2 ASPH elements (see, back to Leica) plus runs on AA batteries and will
make a great camera to store in the glove box or on my Beemer. And I won't
feel bad if something happens to it.  Might also be a good starter for a
kid.

Bill