Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Re: Not a PAW...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:17:45 -0500

Well, first off, the wedding is very often not put together around the
wishes of the bride, but the wishes of the bride's mother or
mother-in-law.:-)...Second, if the wedding is build around the wishes of
the bride, and she has chosen and orchestrated everything, then anything
shot is showing what she has put together....

But what you're forgetting here, is that this particular bride wanted a
document of the 24 hours from rehearsal to ceremony - NOT a montage of
sparkling eyes gazing into each other. She specifically said that I was
not to worry about getting the stereotypical crap - that's what she had
hired Potato Masher Woman for...And keep in mind, also, that both bride
and groom saw my work before asking me to shoot - they knew what they
were getting.

B. D.