Subject: [Leica] RE:The amazing SL
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:31:18 -0800 (PST)

The SL2 is every bit as robust as the SL
It's essentially the same camera with a reshaped
rear and an added pointer for aperture. 99.5% of the
parts are interchangeable. The only thing that might
create an illusion of less robustness is that the SL@
has about 1cc more air in it because of the straighter
rear corners. This will change the sound that's made
when you tap an sl2 from the rear 3/4 vs an sl. There
is no difference in robustness!
Javier

>When the SL2 came out it wasn't the robust hammer the
>hell out of it
>same
>camera. I believe it was the beginning of the
electronic bits and