Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: OT-- Films about Canada
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:48:51 -0800

Emanuel Lowi said:
> > I find far too many English films made in Canada embarrassing because
>>  they seem to strive to perpetuate the image of this  country as a place
 >> populated by  beer-swilling clods in checked shirts,

Tim Atherton answered:
> You've never been to Yellowknife...?  :-)<<

Steady now Tim old buddy you still live up there! And I don't want to hear
some of those beer swilling-clod checkered shirt Mackenzie brothers staked
you out on the frozen lake naked, then poured beer all over you to excite
the polar bears to have a go at you. ;-) I mean that would be pretty mean
assed of them with no sense of humour.

If unfortunately they do, please make sure you have a Leica as your last
pictures could be yer best! ;-)

ted