Subject: Re: [Leica] RE:The amazing SL
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 17:56:36 -0800

Feli di Giorgio laughed out loud! at
> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 16:33, Ted Grant wrote:
>
> > Now the cow shit episode was with an R8 and an M6 with Noctilux. The
saving
> > part for the R8 was I had it slung sideways behind my left arm so it
didn't
> > get any. Whereas the M6 and Nocti took the full flush flow as did I! ;-)
>
> HAHAHAA! Oh, man. Sorry, Ted, but I think I would have had a seizure
> laughing if I had been there. Sorry!<<<

Well I must say it wasn't a laughing moment at the time, however my son who
happened to be my assistant at the time,  really couldn't contain himself
and damn near peed his pants laughing. The farmer was all apologetic for the
cow trying to explain how these things happen quite unexpectedly while the
vet was checking to see if the cow was pregnant.

But as time goes by one can only look back on it as a "truly Laughing
Moment!" I of course chalk it up as one of those on assignment moments never
to be forgotten and hopefully never repeated. :-)
ted

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] RE:The amazing SL)
Message from Feli di Giorgio <feli@creocollective.com> (Re: [Leica] RE:The amazing SL)