Subject: [Leica] Daniel in Copenhagen--caught in the act(s)
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 09:06:31 +0100

As Daniel already mentioned on the list, we had a pleasant afternoon in
Copenhagen on Dec. 20th. He posted some shots of me, so here are mine of
him, with considerable delay (of course, he went home after our meeting,
I went on a 2-week vacation from which I just returned this weekend). I
caught him in two situations.

First, here he is in a typical Leica moment--handing over his credit
card to the salesperson:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59015.html
(although in all fairness, he was buying a Rollei lens shade for a
relatively modest amount)

And here is looking at naked women:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/wajsman/image-59016.html

Both shots with M6, 35mm Summilux, Tri-X.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands