Subject: [Leica] new picture story
From: Liam Maloney <kine_scope@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:08:42 -0800 (PST)

Hello friends,
Finally, some new work to show y'all:

www.leica-gallery.net/getcloser/folder-6099.html

Montreal's first blind theatre production, "Dancing to
Beethoven", December 2003. I have been working on a
project called "Backstage"; this series came out of
that project. In showbiz, there's often more quiet
drama behind the scenes than there is in the
spotlight. Comments much appreciated.

sidenote: before I started shooting this assignment, I
had some time to kill so I hung out in the photography
section of the local bookstore and read Ted's great
book "Doctor's Work" (I think that's what it's
called). Strongly recommended, the man's a master! I
think I learned a few lessons in painting with light -
you be the judge.

Liam