Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Rating film
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:16:49 -0500

Dan,
If using straight I would start with 9 minutes at 21C and if diluted 1:1
I would start at 11 minutes same temperature.  This assumes small tank
and intermittent agitation.

However, I think you would be much happier with Xtol at 1:2 for about
12.5 minutes.  This would assume that you have small containers so no
air gets to the developer while stored and you have either some really
clean water or distilled water to mix the developer with.

Just some propaganda from a happy user of the one product from Kodak
that I will spend money on. :)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com