Subject: RE: [Leica] bw with Epson 2200...follow-up
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:19:40 -0500

Ruben and all:
Hahnemule is distributed in the U.S. and last time I checked Rich Pinto
at Photovillage carried at least part of their line.  I know that I can
get this paper from some of the larger art supply houses in Atlanta on
special order as well. For those of you that live in larger cities try
your local art supply house.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com