Subject: [Leica] under vs. over exposed peeps
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:01:22 -0500

>If I understand you correctly, you have underexposed the Provia by 5
>stops (if you rated the film at 3200). This sounds pretty hopeless. I
>would stop by s-Color and ask what they think about a 3-stop push, but
>that would still only get you to 800 and cost you an arm and a leg...

> shot away three rolls of Neopan 1600 at 3200 ASA I thought. Only when > I
went out to get
> them processed this morning, I found that one of these rolls had
> actually been a Provia 100!

that would have actually been OVER exposing four stops. so you want to PULL
process it. i think it's perfectly likely you have useable images there (my
definition of useable is different than most other peoples i think)

let us know how it goes.

kc

Replies: Reply from John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] under vs. over exposed)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] under vs. over exposed peeps)