Subject: Re: [Leica] help- what film is in my camera?
From: "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:08:40 -0500

You are right - the hotshoe method is prob the best.
I may make up a plastic insert with a 'C' on one side and a 'B&W' on the
other.
I was just wondering (on this cold sunday morn) what other leica-heads use.

On a side note - about to go down to an auction to see about an M3 double
stroke..

Eric

www.faneuil.net