Subject: Re: [Leica] help- what film is in my camera?
From: Doug Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 07:25:50 -0800

on 1/18/04 7:07 AM, Ted Grant at tedgrant@shaw.ca wrote:

> Another thought is, don't stop shooting until you've used the last frame and
> always leave your camera empty so you must load it the next time you go out
> to shoot.

Leaving the camera empty is a good way to put lots of exposures on a
pressure plate, or to miss a once-in-a-lifetime photo ... like the
sharp-shinned hawk that landed 15 ft away from me in gorgeous light, and
just sat there wagging it's tail at me while I loaded - and then was gone.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] help- what film is in my camera?)