Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:19:58 -0800

Doug,

Let me know if you find a good ink/paper combo for the 1200. I used
Brightcube papers, but can't find them anymore. Had MIS archival inks and a
CFS, too, but the CFS finally wore out. The printer still works fine. What a
workhorse. It's 100 years-old in printer years. It's made many fine prints
and I know it so well I don't want to replace it. Once I get to know a piece
of equipment, I'm very attached to it. Therein lies the reason I'm so fond
of Leica cameras!

DaveR