Subject: [Leica] R lens on Canon Body
From: "David Rodgers" <davrodgers@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:53:32 -0800

Sorry if this has been asked before. (I checked the archives and couldn't
find a direct answer). I took a look at the new Digital Rebel body. Was
wondering what I need to use R lenses on such a body. Can all R lenses --
ROM and 3 cam -- be used? How about older 1 and 2 cam Leica lenses? (I have
some of everything) Obviously no AF, but is there focus assist? Will R
lenses even work on a Digital Rebel?  What kind of adaptor do I need, and
where's the best place to get one?

TIA
DaveR