Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: helix order# 1789-1740-7998
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:25:31 +0100

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 12:27:16AM -0000, GeeBeePhoto wrote:

> Hi Erik,
> When you posted I emailed them and said that their trading reputation was
> being damaged and suggested to avoid further damage they might like to
> address the problem by supplying you with
> your Domke bag as arranged. Hope I haven't overstepped the mark or caused
> you any embarrassment.

No on both accounts! Thanks for trying to help (both them and myself in
fact).

As I tried to explain to Helix, I did not bash them or anything I think
I should be embarrassed about. Just factually explained what was going
on. Both when they failed to act as one might expect and also when they
did.

Nothing wrong with openness, is there ;-)

Thanks again!

- --
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Re: helix order# 1789-1740-7998)