Subject: [Leica] Re: helix order# 1789-1740-7998
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:20:39 +0100

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 02:24:19PM -0500, HELIX4UW@aol.com wrote:

> If you are able to see our side of it and can accept our sincerest
> apologizes, would you be so kind as to retract or at least update the
> postings you have made about Helix on the various user groups/forums
> with regards to this situation?
> We have already received numerous e-mails alerting us of these statements.

I have sent exactly 2 mails to the Leica-users list:

One on Jan-20, explaining the situation and asking for other experiences
in dealing with your organisation.

The second on Jan-21, reporting that we had been in contact and that I
promptly received a refund after cancelling my order.

Both mails were very factual and accurately describing the situation.
You can verify this and observe the various reactions in the
(publicly available) archives of the particular list.

These can be found on:

  http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

Best regards.

- --