Subject: RE: [Leica] I Hate Cats Contest....
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:25:15 -0000

Gobsmacked, I've not read such a tirade of bile and drivel for ages. Of
course it could be meant ironically, but I thought we British we meant
to understand irony. Did the bars shut early in Baltimore this weekend?

Perhaps if Gary knew what Steve actually did for a living he'd
apologise, probably not.

Steve