Subject: RE: [Leica] I Hate Cats Contest....
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 08:31:07 -0500

- -----Original Message-----
From: Gary Williams [mailto:nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 10:09 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Cc: 'B. D. Colen'; 'Steve Barbour'

How is it that the weakest and most vulnerable are the butt of mean
spirited, cruel and puerile humor---and worse, the real cruelty? Barbour
and Colen's attempts at humor ...

Gary Williams
Baltimore, MD
- -----

Dear, dear Gary -
Whatever can you be talking about? If you carefully re-read the posts
you'll see that neither Steve nor I wrote a single word about you.

Most sincerely,

B. D.

P.S. By the way, how did you ever guess where I put my cameras to keep
them warm on these cold winter nights? Ah, never mind, I think I know.
;-)