Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:06:21 -0700

Hi Eric,

Is the fact that his exposures were uneven with an 28 Elmarit untrue?
It seems to me he has film to show there were problems and that should
be sufficient evidence. While all three cameras may use the same
sensor, there will be implementation/software differences. Certainly
none of the cameras were design to be used with an adapter and R
lenses. The different feature sets and software of the three cameras
may well produce different results with this unintended use.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies)
Message from Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: R lenses on Canon bodies)