Subject: Re: [Leica] One more shot of the bassman
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@www.sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:26:58 -0600

Thanks. I like the first one in color because of the oof effect, but to my
opinion (as is evident) smile works best without color.  That is  a rare
judgement for me, because I hardly ever like a BW shot.

I really appreciate the comment.
Thanks,

Sonny

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 19:19:50 -0800, Keith R. Wessel wrote