Subject: Re: [Leica] One more shot of the bassman
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:26:02 +0100 (MET)

Sonny,

My opinion doesn't mean diddley-squat ... but I was wondering how the
smile shot (and I think I like it better) would fare in color. I missed
it.

The first shot, the color shot with boogie, ... I kept wanting to see a
little more of the neck of the bass ... more of a rectangle (standing)
than a square.

Liked them both, though.

Daniel