Subject: Re: [Leica] enlargers
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:09:02 -0600

I'm guessing it depends on where you live. A 4x5 Beseler w/dicro head, 3
lenses, easels, timers, etc just sold here for $700, like new condition.
Pretty cheap compared to what you would spend for everything new. The
auction site seems to have enlargers pretty cheap, keep in mind you may have
to pay $50-100 for shipping.

I've noticed the old Focomat Ic's are going up in price again. 3 auctions
and they're going for over $400.

Chris