Subject: Re: [Leica] Report on Walgreen's Fuji Digital Printer
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:42:32 -0600

When it comes to digital printing, you'll lose about 5% in cropping. A
digital 4x6 is actually a 4.5x6 or 6.5 x4. My my Epson 2200 down to my
compact Canon CP200 will crop with digital images. Same goes when your
making a print from a negative at a photo lab. Unless you can get a full
frame w/white or black border, the print you get will not show the entire
image.

Chris