Subject: [Leica] tmax 3200 rated at 1600
From: Liam Maloney <kine_scope@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:15:30 -0800 (PST)

Most people I've talked to think tmax 3200 is
overrated (not as good or as fast as the box says it
is). I don't like the way it looks at all, but your
mileage may vary. I swear by neopan 1600 when I want a
fast film. If you're going to downrate the film
anyways, try the green box. If you use XTOL,
experiment with the times to get it just right.

Related question: NPZ vs Press 800 - which do y'all
prefer and why?

Liam