Subject: [Leica] Re: Portfolio and stuff
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 21:36:35 -0600

David:

>http://www.wku.edu/~david.degner/Portfolio/

For starters, I'd strongly suggest against horizontal scrolling.

Overall, I like your pictures.  I'd remove the one with the flag reflected
in the glass.  It's a neat idea, but that one just doesn't work for me.  Too
busy and distracting.

>you can also look at my resume.
>http://www.wku.edu/~david.degner/Portfolio/Resume.doc

You might get more people willing to look at your resume if you didn't use
Word.  I'd suggest putting it up in plain ole html.  Or make a text file
available for download.  Opening a word document is a risky proposition
these days.

Eric

Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (RE: [Leica] Who needs a self timer when you can do this...)
Message from David Degner <david.degner@wku.edu> ([Leica] Portfolio and stuff)