Subject: RE: [Leica] MP vs. M7
From: "Jeffery Smith" <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 09:22:53 -0600

I sat next to a professional photographer (in his late 20's, I would
guess) on a plane between New Orleans and Seattle. He was in New Orleans
to shoot a convention. When I asked him about his equipment, it was all
Canon digital. I showed him my Leica CL, and he had never heard of it,
and had never heard of rangefinder cameras. He HAD heard of film <g> but
didn't seem interested in it.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA