Subject: Re: [Leica] digital in low light
From: frank.dernie@btinternet.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:17:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Mark,
the Canon f1 lens has much less vignetting than the Noctilux and is much heavier and more expensive - and discontinued. f1.2 is more or less the 1/2 stop between f1 and f1.4 (without going into more decimal places). The noct-Nikkor is excellent wide open and, I believe, still available.
cheers
Frank