Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Terminal something or other
From: frank.dernie@btinternet.com
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 10:52:15 +0000 (GMT)

Yes we live in an increasingly money oriented society - people who know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
The level of greed which seems acceptable these days is embarrasing.
I never meant to imply, incidentally, that the level of craftmanship required in photography ever was as high as in fine art, just that it is easier now. I am in awe of people who managed to get good motor racing pictures in the 30's.
cheers
Frank