Subject: [Leica] Film "died" for me this week
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:46:54 -0500

Jerry,

Lighten up.  The lens is $100 and the body is $899.  Most of the Leica lenses
I use cost more than the conbination and will run rings around most Canon
lenses.  If only Leica could work out an agreement to supply its lenses with a
mount to work with a modern digital body.  I've given up waiting for a $5000
back that will likely be outdated by the time it comes to market.  It seems
digital technology advances about every six months.

Richard