Subject: [Leica] Re: PayPal rant
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 04:50:04 -0600

Jerry:

>Too many of my friends have been screwed by paypal for me to even think
>of it.

Yup.  Until this happened, I didn't know anybody whose account was closed.

One of my wife's friends had her account frozen, but after faxing stuff to
them, they reopened it after a couple days.  Since we weren't doing anything
illegal or immoral, I figured the same would happen with us.

Eric

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] PayPal rant)