Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: PayPal rant
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 07:09:21 -0700

Paypal does not have staff personally monitoring you every move. They
have computers which look for suspicious changes in account use
patterns. You ran a large number of small items through for a few years
and then came a large one which you promptly tried to withdraw. With
all the idiots giving their Paypal account info to fake emailers, of
course they froze your account.

I do not know how one time use credit cards work but perhaps, while
convenient for you, they cause a right royal headache for Paypal?
Institutions can be difficult to work with, especially when they are in
transition. However patience, persistence and flexibility usually win
through.

John Collier