Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 TTL?
From: "Vick Ko" <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 23:25:41 -0500

Transplanting an M3 finder onto an M6 body would be complex, but
acheivable.

Doing the reverse - i.e. transplanting the M6 meter, battery chamber,
circuitry, back cover with ASA dial onto an M3 would require major
surgery on the M3 body.

I would be quite impressed if someone were to put the M6 meter into an
M3.

I would be even more impressed if someone could bring the M5 metering
display into an MP or M6.

regards,
Vick