Subject: [Leica] Final selection for FOM2 year 3
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:15:35 +1100

I'm sorry if this has got to the list, but I could not find it. After
much effort and a weekend spent staring at the screen, the final
selection for year 3 in the Family of Man 2 project has been finished.

1. Thank you to all those who took time and effort in selecting images
2. Thank you to the 89 photographers who took time and effort to submit
1331 images over the year
3. Thank you to Tom Smart for all the work he has done on my and our
behalf in creating such a great submission site
4. Thank you to the 3 who put their hands up and forwarded on the CD
roms to the judges
5. Thank you for looking

The final selection can be viewed at

http://stmaarten.globat.com/~afirkin.com/SelectionY3/index.htm

I hope it works smoothly. I know it is not the best presentation at the
moment, but fancy touches will have to wait. I will publish more
selections of interest soon.

Please make lots of comments good and bad. Please consider submitting
to year 4.

Cheers all: I need a good stiff drink

Alastair

Replies: Reply from "GeeBeePhoto" <graham@geebeephoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Final selection for FOM2 year 3)