Subject: Re: [Leica] Final selection for FOM2 year 3
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:03:26 +1100

Thanks GB, it has dragged on a bit this year, but I'm happy with the
overall results, and when I look through the three years I think it
makes for an interesting collection. Its ironic that Steve's chosen
image was "Last day on earth". Love the shot, but I may not be able to
get a print of it to do it justice in the exhibition: same for Jim
Gatlin.

Cheers