Subject: Re: [Leica] Adam's PAW, Feb 2004, Week 1
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:53:53 -0800 (PST)

Adam,
I really like this shot; trees are a favorite of mine
and you've captured a cold weather hibernator
beautifully. Thank you for sharing this one!
The only comment I would make is the one branch
extending from the middle toward 2 o'clock is very
bright and draws my eye. If you could burn it in some,
it would give a bit more balance to the shot, IMHO.
Again, thanks for sharing,
Bob

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/2004-02-wk1-NightTree.jpg>