Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW 7 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:35:10 +0100 (MET)

Hi Jeffery and thanks.

No, no spot meter. 100% of my metered shots are done with the Gossen
Digisix in incident light mode. You just make sure the same light is
hitting the globe as hits the subject you are interested in. You don't
even really have to get close to them, as long as the same light is
falling on the globe. Works for me. Some people don't like it.

Daniel