Subject: [Leica] Adam's 2004 PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:38:47 -0800

I've been working on shooting in low natural light for portrature. This week's
PAW, and a few other images, come from a session I did last Friday. I wanted to
shoot at ASA 800 and 1600 so I did some TriX pushed one and two stops and Neopan
1600.

Here's the PAW image:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004PAW/Wk4-Mela.jpg>

It is Neopan 1600 in XTOL, 20C, 14.5 minutes agitation every 2 minutes.
(Thanks!)

Here are some other images from the shoot:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/NeoP1600-02-R8-Mary.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/NeoP1600-02-R9-Mela.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/NeoP1600-13-R9-Mela.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/NeoP1600-30-R6-Mela.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/NeoP1600-35-R9-Mela.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/NeoP1600-37-R9-crp-crv-spt-shrp.jpg>

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/TriX1600-Mary.jpg>

This was a failure I definately wanted to have work but I couldn't find a way to
make the light work and I couldn't get sufficient depth of field.

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-MandM/NeoP1600-10-R7-failure.jpg>

I'd clearly like suggestions/advice on how to do this better.

Thank you

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Adam's 2004 PAW)