Subject: [Leica] Twinkies in the Operating Suite
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:03:11 -0500

I dunno, Steve, I can just imagine popping any kind of peripheral signal
in the operating room and having the surgeon plant a lancet right
between one's eyes.  I don't know much about surgery, but I know a great
deal about surgeons and I can't see one abiding flash...except maybe the
ring flash on behalf of the photographer from the pathology
department...excess sound, or any other distraction.  I have had first
hand reports on Ted and Sandy's work in the O.R. and the surgeons report
that you would never know they were present at all.

	Buzz Hausner