Subject: RE: [Leica] Twinkies in the Operating Suite
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:09:15 -0500

I have to add that, having shot in many an operating room, that the
problem is often too much light, not too little. Yes, there are
situations where the light is concentrate in one small spot - but that's
something to play with photographically, not something to obliterate
with flash and/or light set-ups.

B. D.