Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V26 #215
From: LRZeitlin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:26:20 EST

In a message dated 2/20/04 1:01:59 PM,
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

<< My daughter is being married at the end of May and in in effort to keep
everything as inexpensive as possible (Her choice & her parents delight) she
has requested that instead of using the services of a wedding photographer,
make available to the wedding/reception attendees disposable cameras.  >>

Jon,

Don't do it. Most of the pictures you will get will be of idiotic poses at
the various tables, mostly poorly exposed, showing guests in a most unflattering
aspect. Your daughter will be embarrassed to show the pictures to anyone. As
a father who has married off two daughters, I know whereof I speak. Spring for
a real wedding photographer. After the wedding you will not have to support
your daughter any longer. It's a cost effective proposition. Has she and her
fiance considered eloping?

Larry Z