Subject: Re: [Leica] OT...But camera related..
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:48:37 +0100

I think this is great advice. I once shot a wedding of a couple for free
on that basis--fast film, Leica M6, no flash--and they loved the result.
I am sure they look at it much more often than people do with
traditional wedding albums.

My wife and I were married 21 years ago; we had a pro shoot the wedding.
It is at least 10 years since we last looked at the album.

Nathan

Jim Laurel wrote:

> So, Jon, load up your Leica with some Tri-X, and get to work!!  In
> years to come, a set of beautiful B&W photographs taken by her father
> will be treasured.
>
> --Jim Laurel

- --
Nathan Wajsman