Subject: Re: [Leica] scanning dark scala question
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 16:00:18 +0100

Simon,

As Don wrote, with high-end equipment you will be able to get something.
I suggest that if the image is really important to you, let s-Color have
a crack at it with their mega-thousand-Euro equipment, and see what they
get out of the slide.

Nathan

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] scanning dark scala question)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] quad print question)