Subject: Re: [Leica] photo critique requested
From: Paul Glantzman <paulg@ptape.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 05:46:08 -0500

Hi Howard,

I particularly like the #1 "Throwaway" shot.
The color combination and flow of the Wedgewood
Blue in the upper left to the golden horns
in the lower right is very pretty.

And the way the blue flows around in a a circle
to the bucket on the floor in the lower center
makes your eyes move around and look at all
the stuff in this place.

But what really gets me is the little speck of red
which is the cover of the unopened wine bottle!  and, the
bell of the horn points right to it sitting on
the edge of the table.  You may laugh, but to me
the wine is the music.

One must never forget, this is all about music.
Without the music, you wouldn't need any of this
(and Walt would be out of a job).

Nice picture.

Paul