Subject: RE: [Leica] Embedded Brit journalists will receive Iraq Campaignmedal
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:14:13 -0500

Love it!:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Slobodan
Dimitrov
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2004 8:12 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: [Leica] Embedded Brit journalists will receive Iraq
Campaignmedal

Ted;
I'm afraid it'll be much worse than just accepting one.
I can see one day an Association of Embedded Veterans, with blazers and
cravats. They'll be allowed to march in the Veteran's Day parade. TV
documentaries will vie for the last surviving members to tell us like it
was. They will ultimately control history through the usual process of
attrition, and the academics will scratch their heads wonder how they
went around them. S. Dimitrov