Subject: RE: [Leica] Embedded Brit journalists will receive Iraq Campaign medal
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:09:16 -0500

Hey, Rolfe - We're talking Ed Bradley, field correspondent for the CBS
Evening News, not Ed Bradley, Old Guy on 60 Minutes....So it might have
aired 24--48 hours after being shown.

On the other hand, why do I doubt that Hanoi could reach a given unit in
time with information gathered from monitoring CBS evening news
broadcasts - assuming that they were sitting in the U.S. watching them?
Remember, we're not talking about CNN and broadcasts beamed 'round the
Globe.

B. D.