Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: Screen resolution assumptions for websites
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:10:08 -0500

Jim,
My feeling on this is that anyone serious about looking at photo's is
using at least 1024X768 on a large monitor.  Also, braoadband is a must
for anyone looking at images.  So, by designing a site that will load
slow and be hard to navigate will sift out the dross.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the Mac and iBooks native
resolution 1024?

Your only issue is that any information associated with the image will
be off screen for many: perhaps a prompt for R clicks and an information
box.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com