Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Printing costs
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:37:27 -0500

Ha ha, I see your problem. You shoot color negative. If you shot slides
you could blow the darn thing up to the size of the wall. Seriously, I
have stopped using color neg. materials. I shoot mostly b&w and slides.
Slides are perfect if you need an enlared negative which I often do. Of
course, not everyone is as wealty as I am.

P.S, anyone what to donate a flatbed scanner that does negatives so I
can eat also?

Sam S