Subject: Re: [Leica] FS: Buyer Beware! an open letter
From: sdp35 <sdp35@cwazy.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:16:22 -0500

Because it lets us know at least one side of the story so that it
doesn't appear to be a load of piss, bluster and plain old sour grapes?

Or would you have preferred something like, "I got ripped off but I'll
spare you the gory details."  Or would you have preferred he name names
immediately instead of being diplomatic?

Jeez.

Brian, Joe and others have been exactly spot on with their assessment
of how this was handled by Mark.